FIRST CHILDREN…OUR NAME SAYS IT ALL – CHILDREN COME FIRST IN ALL THAT WE DO.
First Children serves a diverse group of children with various disabilities. Most are challenged by physical, medical and developmental issues; All are working hard to overcome those challenges and be the best they can be.
- Listening…To children and their parents
- Responding… To the needs of children and their parents by providing dedicated staff and the highest quality services
- Partnering…With school districts, health care providers and specialists in the region who can help our children succeed
- Our school in Fanwood is a stepping off point for children who need highly specialized educational services for some period of time in their lives
- Our services extend into the home districts of students with special needs where we are invited to work with faculty and administration to assure that children with special needs get cutting-edge services in their home schools
- Our dedicated staff, including teachers, aides and therapists are prepared to deliver their services in the schools and homes of the children we serve
- First Children partners with districts and other providers like Children’s Specialized Hospital and Eden Autism Services to make sure that our children receive the very best services possible.
For information on our in home/community services please visit: